NAAP ® North American Academy of Professionals.
The Official Certifying Board Website for International Certifications [www.icp-canada.com]
North American Academy Of Professionals NAAP
Definition of ‘North American Academy Of Professionals – ‘NAAP’
A globally-recognized academic institution that issues a variety of financial credentials for various types of professionals. North American Academy of Professionals designation holders involve professionals in a multitude of areas, such as banking, wealth management, market analysis, trading and financial planning. Engineering etc.
Investopedia explains ‘North American Academy Of Professionals – ‘NAAP’.
The NAAP was founded when the North American Academy of Professionals & Analysts merged with ICP. Although the Academy maintains strict academic and experiential standards for its students, its certifications require less rigorous study and are less widely accepted/respected than most International Certifications.
NAAP Certifications are globally recognized. Certifications Charters and Designations in a wide range of Faculties Risk Management, and as a diverse Education Resource Centre NAAP is Home to the Institute for Wealth Management and NAAP Founded the US CWM Certified Chartered Wealth Manager Program.
Include A variety of Faculties, including Law, Engineering, Customs management & Jurispendence, management ,Accounting, Security, Revenue, Tax consulting, Medicine, Economics, Social sciences, Environmental Science, ICT, Budgeting, Aero science, Aviation, Banking, and others.
CWM ® Chartered Wealth Manager –
MFP ® Master Financial Planner Certification –
AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ® Certification –
MMC ™ Master Management Consultant
CPM ™ Chartered Portfolio Manager –
CTEP ™ Chartered Trust and Estate Planner –
CAM ™ – Chartered Asset Manager –
NAAP has entered into a global distribution agreement with Thompson & Beatrice Adiuku Foundation NAAFM exams would be available at thousands of testing centers worldwide..
The NAAP certification requirements include the highest standards of: accredited education, experience, exams from accredited programs, continuing education, and ethics. There are six steps required for FELLOWSHIP Certification.
FELLOWSHIP CERTIFICATION REQUIRMENTS.
- Submit NAAP Certification Application
- Hold Approved Accredited education from an NAAP Qualified Education Provider
- Submit Evidence to NAAP that you applied, enrolled, and completed degree and exams from Accredited or Government Approved Program.
- Submit Evidence of your Work Experience and any: Diplomas, Licenses, Designations, Certifications, Teaching work, Research, or other awards.
- Submit NAAP Certification Registration and have your evidenced submission of your credentials Reviewed by the Board of Standards.
- Digitally Sign application agreement, submit certification fee, and agree to adhere to NAAP Ethics Code, Standards of Conduct, and regulations for Use of the NAAP Marks.
- Exam Waivers attract more fees for Certification.
- Certification Application forms and further details are available through our representatives in Abuja, Nigeria.
ALL OTHER REQUIREMENTS REGARDING CERTIFICATION FOR PROSPECTIVE FELLOWS COULD BE CLARIFIED THROUGH OUR COUNTRY OFFICE REPRESENTATIVES IN NIGERIA.